CSUF Entrepreneurship Director Jackson Profiled in VoyageLA

John Bradley Jackson talks EntrepreneurshipRecently, Cal State Fullerton’s Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship John Bradley Jackson, was profiled by VoyageLA. Here’s one of the many interesting parts from the profile:

Director Jackson said “For me, opportunity has trumped strategy. I have found that being in the right place at the right time has helped, but I have needed to be open to new adventures and options. These unplanned adventures and options have been the most satisfying choices in my life.

“Knowing my own core values has helped me make the right decisions. These values include making my family my first priority, giving to others unconditionally, and always being truthful.

“This has meant saying no to things that are not consistent with my core values regardless of the financial gain or other rewards that I might get.”

If you have the chance, you can read the whole profile at http://voyagela.com/interview/meet-john-bradley-jj-jackson-csuf-center-entrepreneurship-orange-county/

#CSUF

Keep in touch with the weekly CSUF Entrepreneurship Insider:
bit.ly/CSUFEntrepreneurInsider

For more details on CSUF Entrepreneurship:
bit.ly/csufentrepreneurship

For more details on how we help people become entrepreneurs:
bit.ly/csufincubator

For more details on how CSUF Consulting can help businesses thrive:
bit.ly/csufconsulting

Attend one of our events for entrepreneurs or sign up for a free mentoring session:
bit.ly/CSUFEntrepreneurEvents

Knowledge @ CSUF Entrepreneurship:
bit.ly/CSUFknowledge

To connect with the CSUF Entrepreneurship team:
csufentrepreneurship@fullerton.edu

Comments?