ALERT: SIGNUPS EXTENDED TO SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24 AT 11:59PM PST!!!!
Email Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to sign up
This post will help everyone who is entering the CSUF Business Plan Competition 2013. Below are links to the PowerPoint presentations from all of our Boot Camps and links to other helpful material. We will update this post when we get new information or have found something else that should help you dominate the competition. The information has been segmented into different categories. Please leave a comment if you find another source that you think everyone in the competition would benefit from seeing.
Guides to Competition
Handout – This gives a general overview of the whole competition including dates and directions on how to complete each step of the competition
Business Concept Paper – This can be found in the Handout above but this is here just in case you wanted this as a separate document
In-depth Research – This can also be found in the Handout above but this is here just in case you wanted this as a separate document
Looking for a way to improve your ideas? Want some more information than the basics that are available in the Handout? Want an edge? Check out these links below to get more information on how to be an excellent entrepreneur.
Boot Camp Presentations
Basic Info on Competition
NOTE: This is the Business Concept of the eventual second place finisher in the competition. The author of this document was an MBA student and did more than was asked for by creating Financial Documents and by including things like a Title Page, Executive Summary, Table of Contents and a Works Cited. He still was able to keep his Business Concept within the rules (5 pages, single spaced – appendices do not count towards this total).
Friday, February 15 Sunday, February 24: LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR COMPETITION
How to sign up for competition:
1. Log onto TITANium Communities
2. Search for “Business Plan Competition”
3. Click on “Competition Rules”
4. Click on “Enroll Now” button
5. Agree to terms
6. Now you’re enrolled!
7. If these steps don’t work please email Travis Lindsay at email@example.com
8. You must sign up by Friday, February 15 at 11:59pm
Friday, March 1: BUSINESS CONCEPTS DUE
Friday, March 15: IN-DEPTH CUSTOMER RESEARCH DUE
Friday, March 29: SEMIFINALISTS ANNOUNCED
Wednesday, April 10: SEMIFINALS
Wednesday, April 17: FINALS
As always, if you want to keep up-to-date please follow us in one or more of the following places:
- Website – This is where all the original information can be found.
- Facebook – This group will be important especially after the competition has started. This is one of the main ways we will communicate with you and for you to communicate with each other.
- Twitter – Links to everything we do can be found here.
- This blog – Great sources of information, like this post, can be found here.
- Newsletter – This is our main source for direct communication with you. You should definitely sign up for this as we will provide you with timely updates on the competition.
Also, we will be using the hash tag #CSUFBizPlan2013 to identify all of our posts about the competition.