January 14, 2013
Last year CSUF Business Plan Competition 2012 was a major success with more than 150 students participating in the inaugural event. This year the stakes are even higher.
- Prize Money
- Professional Services available to the winners
This year we are offering four Entrepreneur Boot Camps to help people understand how the competition works and also to help them brainstorm ideas for their business. Even though attendance at one of these events is not mandatory we suggest attending. The schedule:
- Friday, January 18 from 11:00am to 12:00pm in SGMH 1307
- Monday, January 28 from 7:30pm to 8:30pm in LH 303
- Wednesday, February 6 from 10:00am to 11:00am in SGMH 3230
- Wednesday, February 6 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm in rooms 123/124 (Irvine Campus)
For more information on this competition’s schedule please refer to this page. More information will follow during the next couple of days and if you want to keep up-to-date please follow us in one or more of the following places:
Also, we will be using the hash tag #CSUFBizPlan2013 to identify all of our posts about the competition.
[Note: There are some rules that must be followed. First among these is that your team must have at least one CSUF student.]