If you are getting ready for an interview or will be hitting the job market soon, here are the top 7 questions never to ask the interviewer. Read that again. Here are the top 7 questions to never to ask the interviewer.
1. What does your company do?
2. How much does the role pay?
3. What are the hours of this position?
4. How many sick days do I get?
5. How much time do I get off?
6. If I’m hired, when can I begin applying for other roles within the company?
7. Do you do background checks?
Why? See this think CareerBuilder.com
Center for Entrepreneurship
P.S. These are the top 7 questions to never to ask the interviewer.