There is an immediate opportunity for an “intern” for a OC based non-profit.
TITLE: Social Media Strategist
• Upper Division or Graduate level student
• Demonstrated Social Media experience:
• Portfolio should show active participation in blogging, social bookmarking, commenting etc. and the broader social media world
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Creativity & willingness to experiment
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of information into actionable editorial content
• Ability to work effectively with people in a variety of situations.
• Excellent computer skills: proficiency in usage of Internet and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Valid California driver’s license, proof of current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation.
• Submit to and successfully complete a LiveScan fingerprinting background check.
PURPOSE: To assist in the creation of a comprehensive social media strategy that will increase visibility of the non-profit; implement and manage the use of social media programs.
REPORTING TO: Chief Executive Officer
COMPENSATION: unpaid but might lead to other things
CONTACT: John Bradley Jackson at the Center for Entrepreneurship (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Center for Entrepreneurship