- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: training
Written by Laurie McLaughlin The demand for data scientists is increasing exponentially, and Mihaylo College professors want to ensure students are prepared to take advantage of these career opportunities. “Data mining and analysis is one of the areas with explosive … Continue reading