- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: tips for students
Want to get a leg up on what it takes to succeed in your major? Now you can have a faculty member who is in your field of study to guide you as a mentor through the Mihaylo College Faculty … Continue reading
Mihaylo International Business alumna Taryn Moore ’11 graduated from Stanford University, one of the most prestigious institutions in the U.S., this summer, with an M.A. in international comparative education. Moore discusses her accomplishment, future plans and the importance of her … Continue reading