- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: study abroad in Peru
Explore Peru while satisfying your information systems course requirement in a weeklong ISDS study abroad trip in Peru this January. Applications are available through Oct. 15. Nearly 8,000 feet high in the rugged Andes Mountains lies the ancient Inca citadel … Continue reading