- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Recognition
This week, two members of the Mihaylo College community, Joseph Cervantes and Daniel Huckabay ’03, will receive the Vision & Visionaries award, one of the highest honors that Cal State Fullerton presents to distinguished alumni and members of the community. … Continue reading