- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Paul Lehman Scholarship
Mihaylo accounting alumnus Paul Lehman ’69 visited campus recently and met with nine recipients of the scholarship he created. He discussed his investing career and shared his strategies. Mihaylo accounting alumnus Paul Lehman ’69 has made a lot of … Continue reading