- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Mihaylo Business
For Brian Ross ’14, it seems that when recognition rains, it pours. While attending the Global Asset Management Education Conference in New York City with members of the Applied Securities Analysis Program at Cal State Fullerton, Ross was intrigued when … Continue reading
For business administration major, Alejandra Rodriguez ’14, dressing differently from the mainstream has always been a way of life. She remembers sometimes being teased for her clothing choices, but now this fashionista is using her unique taste to conduct a … Continue reading