- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: MGMT 335
Planning a future small business? Hoping to lead your family’s startup to the next generation? Mihaylo’s Center for Family Business sponsors MGMT 335 – Family Business Dynamics, which explores the challenges and opportunities facing today’s family operations. Family businesses are … Continue reading
Family business consultant JoAnne Norton was appointed as the interim Rick Muth Endowed Chair for Family Business for the 2015-2016 academic year. Norton will teach undergraduate coursework on family business and will lead a research assignment. For 20 years, Mihaylo … Continue reading