- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: London School of Economics
The London area is one of the world’s economic and educational centers and the London School of Economics (LSE) is a leader in business-based higher education. Mihaylo marketing and ISDS major Elisha Gupta ’17 discusses her experience studying there this … Continue reading