- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Latin American economies
Explore Peru while satisfying your information systems course requirement in a weeklong ISDS study abroad trip in Peru this January. Applications are available through Oct. 15. Nearly 8,000 feet high in the rugged Andes Mountains lies the ancient Inca citadel … Continue reading
Taken as a whole, the nations of Latin America rank as the world’s fourth-largest economy, behind the U.S., China and the European Union. The region is particularly of interest to Southern California business students, who are only about 100 miles … Continue reading