- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: investments
For Brian Ross ’14, it seems that when recognition rains, it pours. While attending the Global Asset Management Education Conference in New York City with members of the Applied Securities Analysis Program at Cal State Fullerton, Ross was intrigued when … Continue reading
For some, Michael Milligan is a finance professor at Mihaylo College. For the select students in his Applied Securities Analysis Program (ASAP), he may be known as a mentor who pushes you to think and apply knowledge to real-world situations … Continue reading