- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: investment portfolio
In a two semester program, fourteen students of Mihaylo Business College have been managing an investment portfolio to gain real world knowledge on applied analysis. Real investments need real money and that’s where Jeff Van Harte ’80 (B.A. business administration-finance), … Continue reading