- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: idea generation
In today’s world of social media, it is easier than ever for businesses to create a conversation with their customers. Yuna Kim, assistant professor of marketing, discusses her research on the potential for a two-way conversation to enhance product development. … Continue reading →