- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: how the iPhone changed the world
On January 9, 2007, the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveiled a next-generation smartphone with the ability to play music, receive calls and browse the internet. Dubbed the iPhone, the touch-screen device promised to be at the forefront of a … Continue reading