- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: higher education
Harpreet Bath ’15 (business administration) is the 2014-2015 ASI president. He and his vice president have four goals they would like to focus on in the upcoming academic year. After graduation, Bath hopes to work in the operations industry for … Continue reading
Because of her gender, Abinaya Prabakar ’15 was always told she could not do certain things and was always held to different standards than the males in her family. Prabakar is a third-year business economics student who has moved from … Continue reading