- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Hard Rock Cafe
In January, 17 Mihaylo MBA students traveled to Argentina and Chile to get a first-hand look at how business is managed on an international platform. The trip was one of the annual study-abroad experiences the college offers to full-time MBA … Continue reading