- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Gallup
Susan Shald, director of talent sourcing for public opinion pollsters Gallup, tells Mihaylo students how to identify their personal strengths and talents to succeed in the business world. Shald introduced her audience, many of them graduate students, to behavioral economics … Continue reading
Through a series of unique exercises and inspiring stories, students worked on showcasing their talents at a workshop hosted by Mihaylo Career Services on Sept. 27. Specifically for business students of Cal State Fullerton and Cal State Long Beach, … Continue reading