- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Executive Council Mentoring Program
Mihaylo’s Executive Council gives students the opportunity to connect with professionals in the college’s network to train the next generation of leaders. The program is currently accepting student applications for spring 2017. Apply online. Imagine having direct access to a … Continue reading