- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: e-commerce
The 2016 holiday shopping season was a success for American retailers, yet there was a large disparity between online sales, which surged 15% above last year’s figure, and traditional stores, which saw stagnant or declining traffic in many cases. The … Continue reading
Live-chat service has become a staple of modern communications. From universities like CSUF to auto companies like Toyota, consumers have grown accustomed to getting their questions answered in real-time via online chats. CSUF Professor Ofir Turel studies the positives and … Continue reading