- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Distinguished Faculty award
Mihaylo’s Executive Council has selected Amber Jeanseau ’15, a marketing honors undergraduate, as the 2015 Outstanding Student and Mihaylo Management Professor Shaun Pichler as the 2015 Distinguished Faculty. For the past year, Amber Jeanseau ’15 has been president of Mihaylo’s … Continue reading