- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Deloitte
A team of five Mihaylo accounting students involved with the Mihaylo Tutoring Center win the Accounting Case competition on April 30. A team of five Mihaylo accounting students, all involved with the Mihaylo Tutoring Center for the 2014-2015 academic year, … Continue reading
Taryn Hoffmann-Torres, a business accounting senior, spent this past summer in Brazil, in an internship with Deloitte, one of the “big four” accounting firms. Hoffmann-Torres recounts her experiences while in Brazil and how international internships can benefit business students. Understanding … Continue reading