- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: CSUF Finance Association
Mihaylo management alumnus Harpreet Bath ’15 is remembered by many students as the first Sikh to hold the student body presidency in the Cal State system. Today, he is a campus site manager for the online retail giant Amazon at … Continue reading