- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: commercial
By: Laurie McLaughlin Gary Green ’80 is the executive vice president and manager of the Orange County commercial banking region for California Bank & Trust, and Sergio Alfonso ’88 leads California Bank & Trust’s commercial lending group in Costa Mesa … Continue reading
If you have recently visited the movie theatres, you just might have seen a familiar face. One of Mihaylo College’s very own acted in the Sprite Film that runs nationwide. Eric Don, business administration ’13, auditioned for the short film … Continue reading