- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: CNBC
Mihaylo alumnus and adjunct professor of global marketing Jeff Williamson ‘03, director of California State Trade and Exports Promotion, appears on CNBC to discuss the outlook for California food exports. California has the largest agricultural sector of any state in … Continue reading
For Brian Ross ’14, it seems that when recognition rains, it pours. While attending the Global Asset Management Education Conference in New York City with members of the Applied Securities Analysis Program at Cal State Fullerton, Ross was intrigued when … Continue reading