- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: basketball
STORY UPDATE: Associate Professor Howard Forman has challenged six teams in his sports marketing class to create the best strategy to sell Los Angeles Clippers basketball tickets. One team in particular has taken this task to the next level. The … Continue reading
For some, Michael Milligan is a finance professor at Mihaylo College. For the select students in his Applied Securities Analysis Program (ASAP), he may be known as a mentor who pushes you to think and apply knowledge to real-world situations … Continue reading