- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Tag Archives: Baja California
A group of three Mihaylo students visited the Center for Higher and Technical Education (CETYS Universidad) in Baja California in July. Natalie Ma ’18, vice president of the International Business Club, and Anthony Tran ’16 discuss their experiences. Study abroad … Continue reading