- Do Chambers of Commerce Matter in the 21st Century?
- Mihaylo Economics Professor Robert Michaels Retires After 47 Years of Teaching
- Business Leaders of Tomorrow: Mihaylo Grads Share Their Stories and Advice
- Two Mihaylo Seniors To Share Inspirational Messages at Commencement
- Finance Internship Course Helps Students Launch Their Careers
Category Archives: ISDS
Written by Laurie McLaughlin The demand for data scientists is increasing exponentially, and Mihaylo College professors want to ensure students are prepared to take advantage of these career opportunities. “Data mining and analysis is one of the areas with explosive … Continue reading
Business students loosen up and get ready to stir up some mayhem with the highly anticipated Business Madness Week, March 4th – 7th. Mihaylo’s Business Inter-Club Council, in collaboration with other student organizations, invites the CSUF community to a series … Continue reading