Mike Trueblood has been named Big Brother of the Year by Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters for 2010. Trueblood has been an invaluable part of Mihaylo College of Business and Economics for over 10 years and now he has been recognized for his passion in giving back to the community. For the past three and a half years an incredible bond has grown between Trueblood and a now 13-year old boy named Joseph. You can read more about their relationship and how it came to be in this article.
- Hotel Developer Kevin Rohani ’10 Builds a World-Class Hospitality Experience
- CSUF Phi Beta Lambda Shines at State Business Leadership Conference
- Mihaylo Undergrad Represents the Students of the Cal State System
- Business Honors Concert Benefits Local Underprivileged Residents
- Cal State Fullerton Grad Lands a Career in Higher Education at Columbia Business School