Mike Trueblood has been named Big Brother of the Year by Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters for 2010. Trueblood has been an invaluable part of Mihaylo College of Business and Economics for over 10 years and now he has been recognized for his passion in giving back to the community. For the past three and a half years an incredible bond has grown between Trueblood and a now 13-year old boy named Joseph. You can read more about their relationship and how it came to be in this article.
- Mihaylo Accounting Undergrad Honored With $10,000 Academic National Scholarship
- Partial Solar Eclipse Headlines the First Day of Classes at CSUF
- Seven Reasons You Should Work as a Student Assistant at CSUF
- Mihaylo Student’s Laguna Beach Family Surf Shop Stays Afloat in Competitive Marketplace
- Antonio Villaraigosa Calls for Economic Opportunity at Mihaylo College Event