Mike Trueblood has been named Big Brother of the Year by Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters for 2010. Trueblood has been an invaluable part of Mihaylo College of Business and Economics for over 10 years and now he has been recognized for his passion in giving back to the community. For the past three and a half years an incredible bond has grown between Trueblood and a now 13-year old boy named Joseph. You can read more about their relationship and how it came to be in this article.
- Bridgette Castillo ’01 Helps Students Discover Careers in Insurance Risk Management
- Mihaylo Students Compete to Increase Campus Awareness on U.S. Debt Crisis
- Leaders Don’t Coerce. They Persuade.
- Finance Professor Takes Real Estate Knowledge Overseas
- Mihaylo’s Mike Trueblood Honored at Family Owned Business Awards
Mihaylo Network News
- ccrg published CCRG Book Spotlight: Two Birds in a Tree: Timeless Indian Wisdom for Business Leaders on CCRG Updates13 days ago · visit
- Travis published Let a CSUF Organizational Audit help your Business Reach new Heights! on CSUF Entrepreneurial Matters18 days ago · visit
- Sima Sarraf published Finance Professor Takes Real Estate Knowledge Overseas on Mihaylo College of Business and Economics20 days ago · visit
- kkrish published Mihaylo's Mike Trueblood Honored at Family Owned Business Awards on Mihaylo College of Business and Economics24 days ago · visit
Tagsaccounting advice alumni Alumni Spotlight award business Business Madness business school cal state fullerton career advice Career Development center for entrepreneurship Centers of Excellence csuf disney Economy entrepreneur entrepreneurship Events facebook Family Business finance insurance internships job leadership management marketing MBA mba program mihaylo mihaylo college mihaylo college of business and economics networking outstanding student resume sales Social Media Speakers Student Clubs Student Stories student success study abroad tips twitter