Mike Trueblood has been named Big Brother of the Year by Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters for 2010. Trueblood has been an invaluable part of Mihaylo College of Business and Economics for over 10 years and now he has been recognized for his passion in giving back to the community. For the past three and a half years an incredible bond has grown between Trueblood and a now 13-year old boy named Joseph. You can read more about their relationship and how it came to be in this article.
- Pitch Your Startup Idea and Compete for a $1,500 Scholarship at the Titan Fast Pitch Event
- From Driverless Cars to the Future of Obamacare: California’s Insurance Commissioner Provides a Snapshot of the Market
- Mihaylo Grad Serves as Legislative Director for California State Assemblyman Mike Gipson
- Cal State Fullerton Marketing Senior Katherine Gwaltney ’18 Interns With Adobe in San Francisco
- The Sales Leadership Center Equips Cal State Fullerton Students With the Skills to Sell Themselves