Mike Trueblood has been named Big Brother of the Year by Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters for 2010. Trueblood has been an invaluable part of Mihaylo College of Business and Economics for over 10 years and now he has been recognized for his passion in giving back to the community. For the past three and a half years an incredible bond has grown between Trueblood and a now 13-year old boy named Joseph. You can read more about their relationship and how it came to be in this article.
- Pixar Animator to Speak at Business Madness 2017
- Enjoy Free Dinner and Connect with Alumni and the Campus Community
- From a B.A. to the NBA: Mihaylo Grad Launches a Career in the Business of Professional Sports
- Mihaylo SBDC Helps Launch Innovative Long Beach Food Court
- Olympic Swimming Gold Medalist Inspires Mihaylo Sales Leadership Students