Mike Trueblood has been named Big Brother of the Year by Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters for 2010. Trueblood has been an invaluable part of Mihaylo College of Business and Economics for over 10 years and now he has been recognized for his passion in giving back to the community. For the past three and a half years an incredible bond has grown between Trueblood and a now 13-year old boy named Joseph. You can read more about their relationship and how it came to be in this article.
- Brexit: Britain’s Withdrawal from the European Union Sends Shockwaves Through the Financial World
- Seven Tips to Acing Video Interviews and Getting the Job
- Eight Things to Do in Orange County This Summer
- Mihaylo MBA Grad’s Mobile Sleep Pod Startup Helps Professionals Recharge
- Where Do Business Students Get Their News?
Tagsaccounting advice alumni Alumni Spotlight Anil Puri award bicc business Business Madness business school cal state fullerton career advice Career Development center for entrepreneurship Centers of Excellence csuf Economy entrepreneur entrepreneurship Events executive council finance internships job leadership management marketing MBA mba program mihaylo Mihaylo Career Services mihaylo college mihaylo college of business and economics networking outstanding student Real Estate sales Social Media Speakers Student Clubs students Student Stories student success study abroad tips