Mike Trueblood has been named Big Brother of the Year by Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters for 2010. Trueblood has been an invaluable part of Mihaylo College of Business and Economics for over 10 years and now he has been recognized for his passion in giving back to the community. For the past three and a half years an incredible bond has grown between Trueblood and a now 13-year old boy named Joseph. You can read more about their relationship and how it came to be in this article.
- Mihaylo Athletes Help Launch the Titans to the College Baseball World Series
- Five Technology Resources for Cal State Fullerton Students
- F. Gaviña & Sons Inc.: Producing Gourmet Coffee for Four Generations
- Top Seven Sights in O.C.’s Southland: What to See and Do in South County
- Titans Rock Harder: How To Start Your College Music Band