Over 25 insurance companies arrived for Insurance Day last week; including such big names as State Farm, Mercury, Aflac, Prudential and more. Insurance Day is an all day event where students can learn about the insurance industry from professionals and get resume tips from the HR representatives themselves. There were also two symposiums where pizza was provided for all who attended. The speakers gave advice on how to prepare for your job search before you graduate. For example, they said that one of the best resources students have is their part-time professors who still work in the industry and can help set their students up with interviews after they graduate. All in all Insurance Day was a great success.
- Newly Elected ASI VP Shares Fresh Vision for Student Leadership
- Supervisor Moorlach’s Unflinching Report on Orange County’s Fiscal Future at Mihaylo Breakfast
- Art Exhibit Featuring Chagall and Dali on Display in Mihaylo Hall Starting May 16
- He Got the Job: Grad Student Explains How He Maximized the Recruiting Process
- Megan Boldizsar: Biggest Weakness Turned Greatest Strength
Mihaylo Network News
Tagsaccounting advice alumni Alumni Spotlight ama award business Business Madness cal state fullerton career advice career center Career Development career services center for entrepreneurship Centers of Excellence csuf disney Economy entrepreneur entrepreneurship Events facebook Family Business finance internships job job market marketing MBA mba program mihaylo mihaylo college mihaylo college of business and economics networking outstanding student resume sales Social Media Speakers Student Clubs Student Stories student success study abroad tips twitter